Migrate to Canada – Express Entry
Canada ranks very high as a preference for migrating from India. The process is easy and the benefits of becoming a Permanent Resident are countless. Not only Canada ranks high in quality of life, it also provides an individual with ample growth opportunities and benefits of medical assistance and education for your family.
One can directly apply for Canada PR through the Express Entry System which is managed by IRCC and accepts applications throughout the year. Skilled workers can apply online through this program to live and work in Canada and can get the PR in less than a year if they meet the minimum required cut off score.
Step by step process for applying
- We begin with assessment of your profile to find out which of the following categories of the Express Entry Program is meant for you as applying through a wrong category can result in the rejection of your application.
- Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC) – The stream caters to individuals who are professionally equipped to boost the Canadian economy through their services or whose profession is in demand in the Canadian Job Market. Skilled professionals like IT Professionals, Teachers, Doctors, etc fall under this category.
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC) – The stream caters to individuals who have worked in Canada and have Canadian work experience.
- Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) – The stream caters to individuals who are technically equipped and are semi skilled workers. Professionals like chefs, bakers, cooks, supervisors or maintenance staff comes under this category.
- Going forward, an online application is filed by our process experts on your behalf to enter the express entry pool which has your important information like your age, qualification, marital status, etc. The information entered in the online form is strictly based on what the client has provided.
- IRCC will then evaluate your application and will give you a CRS (Comprehensive Ranking Score) out of a total of 1200 points, higher your CRS is, better are your chances to get selected for filing Canadian PR.
- Applicants/ candidates who meet the minimum requirement of entering the pool, and also have a confirmed, full time job offer from a Canadian employer will have a higher score and their chances for getting an invitation to file for PR become much brighter.
- You may also choose to apply for PNP (Provincial Nomination Program). Most provinces of Canada have a quota for selecting candidates from the Express Entry Pool to invite them to settle in the respective province. If you apply for PNP or you are selected by a province to live and work there and you meet their requirements of necessary documents/ funds/ skills, you score hundreds of points and have the best possible chance to get an invitation to apply for PR.
- If you choose to apply for PNP or want to market your resume for a suitable job offer, our process experts are there to assist you with the same.
- IRCC conducts regular draws to issue Invitation to Apply (ITA), if you have a score which is higher than their minimum cut off score, you are issued ITA and you have a window period of 60 days to submit your application for Canadian PR along with required supporting documents.
- The selected applicant has to go through police verification, medical check up and submit proof of funds to show that he/she can take care of their expenses in Canada.
- Post submissions of your PR application, the documents are evaluated and the applicant is issued a provisional PR visa which allows him / her to travel to and live in Canada.
- If the applicant has a score which is lower than the cut off issued by IRCC, the application remains in the Express Entry pool for a period of 12 months, after the window period is over and no ITA is issued, the applicant may submit a fresh profile and can re enter the pool if they meet the eligibility criteria.
Our team of dedicated process experts keep a track of your application and if an ITA is issued, we inform you immediately so that no time is wasted in proceeding with the formalities thereafter (the applicant can also check the status of application by logging in to their express entry account themselves).
If you have not received an ITA and want to consult/ discuss the situation, we are always there to help/ support and guide you to clear your doubts and proceed further.