The westernmost state of Canada, British Columbia, has a lot to offer in terms of professional growth. The taxes are competitive, the workforce is highly skilled and multi cultural. BC is a progressive state with a lot of exciting opportunities for skilled workers as well as entrepreneurs.
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants
- Applicants who wish to apply for British Columbia PNP, to settle in British Columbia on immigration should have secured a full-time, indefinite job offer from a B.C. employer in a skilled occupation as specified in the National Occupational Classification Matrix (NOC skill level 0, A or B).
- Applicants who wish to apply for British Columbia PNP, to settle in British Columbia on immigration must be qualified to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job offered to them including all regulatory, registration, and licensing requirements to perform the duties of the occupation in B.C.
- Applicants who wish to apply under British Columbia PNP should have been offered a wage or salary that is comparable to B.C. wage rates for the occupation.
- Applicants to British Columbia PNP must have a minimum of two years of directly related work experience in the job offered to them.
- Applicants interested in settling in British Columbia on immigration must meet minimum language requirements.
- Applicants wanting to settle in British Columbia on immigration must demonstrate that they are able to support themselves and their dependents (if any).
- Applicants interested in settling in British Columbia on immigration must be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada.