You can live and work in any part of Australia as a Permanent Resident. The system is point based and you are awarded points based on your age, education, work experience, marital status, etc. If you have studied or worked in Australia, you have an added advantage as you get points for the same.
- Applicant should be below 45 years of age at the time of filing the application.
- Should be able to meet basic requirement of English language based on scores of a test conducted by TOFEL, IELTS or PTE.
- Should meet the requirement of minimum score of 65 points to apply for PR visa based on age, qualification, work experience, etc.
- Applicant should have nominated an occupation mentioned on the latest Skilled Occupation List (Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List – MLTSSL).
- One should obtain a positive skill assessment from the relevant authority for that occupation.
VISA PROCESSING TIME-
Most applications filed under visa subclass 189 are processed within 4 to 6 months.
APPLICATION PROCESS –
- After selecting an occupation that falls under the MLTSSL, you will have to apply for a skills assessment test for your selected occupation. The test will be undertaken by a government authorised body and it will show the Department of Immigration and Border Protection that the skills you possess are relevant to the Australian economy.
- Upon receiving a positive skill assessment report, you can submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) through our experienced team of process experts.
- Post submission of expression of interest, you may receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA). Now you will be required to submit your application for PR visa along with all the required and supporting documents. We will be there to support you through every step of the process.